ALBUQUERQUE SELF STORAGE, INC.
13041 CENTRAL, N.E.
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123-3029
Telephone: (505) 294-8884
Lease agreement of and between Harold A. Martinez or , agent for Albuquerque Self Storage, Inc., hereinafter known as lessor, and , hereinafter known as lessee.
- Lessee agrees to rent from lessor outdoor vehicular storage space , for , per month.
- Lease term runs from date of agreement to the last day of the following month, and continues month-to-month through the last day of each month, unless terminated as hereinafter provided.
- The monthly rent will be paid in full on or before the last day of each month.
- At no time will partial rent be paid for partial month, except when necessary at the beginning of the lease, when rent shall be paid for the partial month, if any, plus one full month.
- At no time will rent be refunded for any part of rental month paid but not used.
- Rent shall be paid at 13041 Central NE, Albuquerque, N.M. 87123-3029,
- Lessee has access to storage facility only during business hours: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. daylight savings time 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. standard time, 7 days a week, except major holidays.
- If, after 7 calendar days have elapsed from rental due date, and monthly rent has not been paid in full, a $6.50 late charge will be added to said month's rent, and must be paid in full together with rent for said month.
- If monthly rent together with late charge are not paid in full within 15 calendar days from rental due date, lessor will, in addition to such remedies as are provided by law (including, but not limited to N.M. statutes chapter 314, HB273,. Self Storage lien act), have a lien on lessee’s vehicle or vehicles stored in said rental lot.
- Upon placing lien on vehicle or vehicles stored in said rental lot, lessor will serve notice upon lessee, in writing, al lessee’s last known address, of said action, together with notice that if said account is not satisfied within 10 calendar days from date of actual receipt or postmark date of said notice, whichever comes first, lessor will proceed with action to dispose of said vehicle or vehicles to satisfy said account, together with all expenses incurned in so doing, and remit to lessee the halance of money, if any, derived by disposition of said vehicle or vehicles.
- After ten days from the rental due date, the lessor shall have the right to refuse the lessee access to said vehicle or vehicles, unless all amounts due shall have been paid in full, notwithstanding the notice provisions hereof.
- It is strictly understood by lessee that said rental lot be used only for vehicular storage!
- The changing of oil and otherwise servicing and working on vehicle or vehicles on said storage lot is stirctly prohibited!
- Lessee will at his expense obtain his own insurance, if any, on the vehicle or vehicles stored on said premises.
- Lessor shall not, in any way, be responsible for damage to, or loss of vehicle or vehicles, if any, caused by fire, water, or from any cause whatever.
- Unless otherwise agreed, specified in writing, and attached hereto all terms herein are agreed to and no other terms are to be recognized by either party.
- This agreement may be terminated only by giving notice ten or more days prior to the next rental due date by either party to the other, in writing. After the giving of such notice by either party, lessee agrees to remove all of its belongings from the rental unit prior to the next rental due date. Failure to remove same during time provided above shall entitle lessor forthwith to apply, on the rental due date, the provisions on paragraph III (B) and (C) above, wilhoul notice.
- Notice is assumed to be given on the date of the postmark of any written notice or on the date of actual delivery of same, whichever comes first.
- A breach of any of the foregoing covenants and conditions by lessee shall, at the option of the lessor, terminate the agreement, and the provisions of paragraph [I (B) and (C) shall apply, unless otherwise herein specified.
Witness our hands and seals this day of 20
IDENTIFICATION TO BE PRESENTED UPON REQUEST
@)Satequard UTHO USA Form No. 814-2/Y09CS000478 - 09/13