ALBUQUERQUE SELF STORAGE, INC.
13041 CENTRAL, N.E.
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123-3029
Telephone: (505) 294-8884
Lease agreement of and between Harold A. Martinez or , agent for Albuquerque Self Storage, Inc., hereinafter known as lessor, and , hereinafter known as lessee.
- Lessee agrees to rent from lessor storage unit , for , per month.
- Lease term runs from date of agreement to the last day of the following month, and continues month-to-month through the last day of each month, unless terminated as hereinafter provided.
- The monthly rent will be paid in full on or before the last day of each month.
- At no time will partial rent be paid for partial month, except when necessary at the beginning of the lease, when rent shall be paid for the partial month, if any, plus one full month.
- At no time will rent be refunded for any part of rental month paid but not used.
- Rent shall be paid at 13041 Central NE, Albuquerque, N.M. 87123-3029 or online at www.albuquerqueselfstorage.com
- Lessee has access to storage facility only during business hours: 8:00 a.m. -6:00 p.m., 7 days a week, except major holidays.
- Return check fee -$25 .00
- If, after 7 calendar days have elapsed from rental due date, and monthly rent has not been paid in full, a $9.50 late charge will be added to said month's rent, and must be paid in full together with rent for said month.
- If monthly rent together with late charge are not paid in full within 15 calendar days from rental due date, lessor will, in addition to such remedies as are provided by law (including, but not limited to N.M. statutes chapter 314, HB273,. Self Storage lien act), have a lien on lessee's goods stored in said rental unit.
- Upon placing lien on goods stored in said rental, lessor will serve notice upon lessee, in writing, at lessee's last known address of said action together with notice that if said account is not satisfied within 10 calendar days from date of actual receipt or postmark date of said notice, whichever comes first, lessor will dispose of said goods to satisfy said account, together with all expenses incurred in so doing, and remit to lessee the balance of money, if any, derived by disposition of said goods. After 10 days, lessor may dispose of such goods.
- After seven days from the rental due date, the lessor shall have the right to place his own lock on the unit and remove all other locks from the unit in default, unless all amounts due shall have been paid in full, notwithstanding the notice provisions hereof.
- Hazardous/toxic waste, pollutants of all types, readily flammable materials such as paints, solvents or petroleum base products are strictly prohibited from storage!
- Lessor shall have the right to enter into said rental at reasonable times for the purpose of inspecting the condition thereof.
- It is understood by lessee that said rental will be used only for purpose of storage!
- Affixing materials to rental which will result in altering its utility is strictly prohibited.
- Affixing such, as suspending materials from beams, (slings and etc.), anchoring materials to walls and floors, (shelves, brackets, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
- Affixing which will mar, deface or otherwise damage rental by boring holes, driving nails, screws, etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Lessee will at his expense obtain insurance, if any, on property stored on said premises.
- Lessor shall not, in any way, be responsible for damage to, or loss of property if any, caused by fire, water, or from any cause whatever.
- If key for lock is misplaced or lost, a $10 lock removal fee will be charged per occurance.
- Unless otherwise agreed, specified in writing, and attached hereto all terms herein are agreed to and no other terms are to be recognized by either party.
- This agreement may be terminated only by giving notice five or more days prior to the next rental due date by either party to the other, in writing. After the giving of such notice by either party, lessee agrees to remove all of its belongings from the rental unit prior to the next rental due date. Failure to remove same during time provided above shall entitle lessor forthwith to apply, on the rental due date, the provisions on paragraph III (B) and (C) above, without notice.
- Notice is assumed to be given on the date of the postmark of any written notice or on the date of actual delivery of same, whichever comes first.
- A breach of any of the foregoing covenants and conditions by lessee shall, at the option of the lessor, terminate the agreement, and the provisions of paragraph III (B) and (C) shall apply, unless otherwise herein specified.
Witness our hands and seals this day of 20
Harold A. Martinez. or Agent
LESSEE BILLING ADDRESS:
STREET OR BOX NUMBER
SECONDARY CONTACT & PHONE